Full of Smiles

Full of Smiles

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa Claus is in Town



This year we went to see Santa at the New Gate Mall. When Kyeigh Rae sat on his lap, he asked her what she wanted this year. She wouldn't answer, even though for the past few months she has been telling us she wants an I-pod. Well he turned to her and asked if she wanted a surprise. She said that is what she wanted. I then asked her, what have you been asking for lately? She then stated, "I want a surprise." So I guess at this age, she will probably be satisfied with anything, although I think she might be getting a toy I-pod from Santa. Just a hunch! :)
Bailyn on the other hand, wasn't too thrilled to sit on Santa's lap. She just wanted Daddy to pick her back up. Who knows what she'll get!!!

1 comment:

Azure said...

Cute pictures of the kids with Santa!!! I haven't taken my kids to see Santa yet. Every time I tried to got his past Christmas Maddie freaked out. Maybe next year.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones